Based in London / Paris
Switch / PC
Pikuniku is an absurd puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help the townsfolk face their fears, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and rebuild a cheerful community in a delightful dystopian adventure!
This game is currently in development by the studio Sectordub. Sectordub is a collaborative studio comprised of Arnaud De Bock (Reigns), Remi Forcadell (Giraffes Volleyball Championship 2016), Alan Zucconi (0RBITALIS), and Calum Bowen (Lovely Planet). And published by Devolver Digital.
- A Vibrant Adventure: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles all without hurting anyone at all.
- Charming Cast: An eccentric mayor leads a village full of peculiar characters full of worry and trepidation as their perfect world teeters on the verge of chaos. Help them out, make some friends, and bring this community back together through your good deeds!
- Cooperative Mode: Join up with a friend for local multiplayer fun in an original cooperative mode with more than a dozen handcrafted levels full of splendid puzzles and good times.
PikuNiku announcement trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for PikuNiku. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Showcased at PAX West - IndieMegabooth" Seatlle, 1-4 September, 2016
- "Showcased at EGX" Birmingham, 22-25 September, 2016
- "Showcased at Fantastic Arcade" Austin, 22-28 September, 2016
- "Showcased at Day Of The Devs" San Francisco, 5 November, 2016
- "Pikuniku is A TOTAL JOY. I was giggling the whole way through."
- Kate Gray, twitter
- " If you need a game that'll put a smile on your face ... It's ace. "
- Tom Phillips, Eurogamer
- "Ce jeu névrotique a l’air incroyable, formidable et complètement débile "
- Kocobe, Journal du Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Sectordub's goal is to make experimental gameplays and accessible games in collaboration with creative minds. Actually working on Pikuniku, with Remi Forcadell, Calum Bowen and Alan Zucconi. Sectordub has been founded by Arnaud De Bock.
More information on Sectordub, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arnaud DE Bock