Based in London / Paris
Switch / PC / Mac / Linux
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
This game is currently in development by the studio Sectordub. Sectordub is a collaborative studio comprised of Arnaud De Bock (Reigns), Remi Forcadell (Giraffes Volleyball Championship 2016), Alan Zucconi (0RBITALIS), and Calum Bowen (Lovely Planet). And published by Devolver Digital.
- A Vibrant Adventure for All: Explore a colorful world at your own pace, help quirky characters with their unusual requests, and solve clever puzzles that will challenge players of all levels with a 4 - 5 hour campaign.
- Charming Cast: Meet a cast of memorable characters on your journey, each with their own problems and eccentricities to accommodate along the way.
- Cooperative Mode: Join up with family and friends for local multiplayer fun in custom cooperative levels and challenges.
PikuNiku launch trailer YouTube
PikuNiku gameplay trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for PikuNiku. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "LUDICIOUS-Nominated for the Innovation in Games Award" Zürich, 2019
- "Showcased at XOXO Festival" Portland, 2018
- "Showcased at PAX East - IndieMegabooth" Boston, 2017
- "Showcased at EGX" Birmingham, 22-25 September, 2016
- "Showcased at Fantastic Arcade" Austin, 22-28 September, 2016
- "Showcased at Day Of The Devs" San Francisco, 5 November, 2016
- "Pikuniku is A TOTAL JOY. I was giggling the whole way through."
- Kate Gray, twitter
- " If you need a game that'll put a smile on your face ... It's ace. "
- Tom Phillips, Eurogamer
- "Ce jeu névrotique a l’air incroyable, formidable et complètement débile "
- Kocobe, Journal du Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Sectordub's goal is to make experimental gameplays and accessible games in collaboration with creative minds. Actually working on Pikuniku, with Remi Forcadell, Calum Bowen and Alan Zucconi. Sectordub has been founded by Arnaud De Bock.
More information on Sectordub, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Arnaud DE Bock