Based in London / Paris
PC / Mac / tbd
You can’t do much, alone. Pikuniku is an absurd puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful environment. The player must rebuild a community by helping the Worry people confront their fears.
It’s a therapeutic playground where the player will need to think creatively, bending their perception of reality, in order to stand a chance at uniting the Worry people This game is currently in development by Rémi Forcadell and Arnaud De Bock, between Paris and London.
- A game where you don't die.
- A Playground to discover and experiment social experience.
- a game where you don't kill anything.
- A game where you can take your time.
- A unique organic physic system.
- A Game where you are not a hero, but where you need to make friends.
This is a some footage of the first historical PikuNiku Prototype YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for PikuNiku. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Showcased at EGX" Birmingham, 22-25 September, 2016
- "Showcased at Fantastic Arcade" Austin, 22-28 September, 2016
- "Showcased at Day Of The Devs" San Francisco, 5 November, 2016
- "Pikuniku is A TOTAL JOY. I was giggling the whole way through."
- Kate Gray, twitter
- " If you need a game that'll put a smile on your face ... It's ace. "
- Tom Phillips, Eurogamer
- "Ce jeu névrotique a l’air incroyable, formidable et complètement débile "
- Kocobe, Journal du Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
We're game makers and we make games.
More information on F/DB, our logo & relevant media are available here.